Accessible Web Conferencing
Include an entire segment of the population by using accessible web conferencing from Let'sGoEXPO!
Rent an accessible conference room by itself, or integrate an accessible conference room into one of our event venues built with our accessible content management system. Our accessible voice over IP (VOIP) web conference tool provides accessible meetings, accessible training, accessible e-learning, and more.
In addition, Let'sGoEXPO provides the production tools required to make your online event accessible. Our accessible content management system empowers our clients to produce captioned streaming video, captioned webcasts, text size controls, contrast settings, and even font selections for low vision attendees.
Hearing impaired attendees can access content made accessible via captioning of live events (CART solutions) or captions can be added to video.
Blind or visually impaired attendees can easily navigate our accessible pages with their screen-readers or magnification software. Video producers are also encouraged to add narration to their videos.
Some of our Accessibility Features:
- Accessible for individuals with varying disabilities
- Accessible recording tools
- Archiving of meetings and presentations
- High-quality audio
- Accessible document conversion and upload center converts PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and PDF's (additional download) into accessible formats
- Accessible Voice-over-IP conferencing services
- Compatible with inductive loop-equipped headsets
- Compatible with conference captioning services
- Accessible text chat
- Synchronized web browsing
- Tested and compatible with popular screen readers, screen magnifiers, and speech recognition programs including: JAWS and MAgic by Freedom Scientific http://www.freedomscientific.com (new window); Window-Eyes by GW Micro http://www.gwmicro.com/ (new window); ZoomText and BigShot by Ai Squared http://www.aisquared.com (new window) and others
- Accessible keyboard functions
- Ability to customize keyboard supporting interoperability and incompatibility with other assistive technology
- Displays the names of individuals in the room
- Optional audio announcement as attendees enter and exit from the room
- Public and private text chats
- User status (active/away)
- Active speaker's name
- Visual indicator of "active speaker," "away," and "text-messaging" status of all participants
- Accessible polling system
- Changeable foreground colors, background colors, point size and fonts of text messages
- Changeable talk sounds for push and release of the talk key